If I can't pronounce it, I don't want to eat it!

Ever since Johnnie and I visited India in 1999, I have longed to go back, however it is not an ideal destination with young children/babies.  I loved the smells, the colours, food, people, everything but the poverty which was brutal in many places.  We had a fantastic time there and I am sure seeing The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel will make me want to revisit more than ever, plus the movie stars some of my favourite actors:  Maggie Smith, Bill Nighy, Penelope Wilton and Judi Dench.  And yay it is on here in Nairobi already... now all I need it to find someone to go with.  This post's title is from a line of Smith's in the trailer - love it.


And yippee I was the successful bidder for the vintage Post Office Savings Book/Box for the bargain price of 3.20 pounds sterling :)  so over to my mummy now to do her magic vis a vis payment/delivery! Thanks mums xoxo

Comments