Fashionista wannabe blogger ...

Since starting my blog I have become more and more curious about the more popular blogs out there.  There are a couple which I scan from time to time when I have nothing better to do, two which come to mind are http://www.brooklynblonde.com/ and http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/ both these bloggers are young blondes who post posed photos of themselves wearing lovely outfits and oversized shades, and generally just look fantastic posing in all the latest looks.  Of course they are very skinny and look amazing in everything ...

Saturday night we were invited to two parties (cinco de mayo, but not a margherita in sight!) here is what I wore (and must say I got lots of compliments!) so, tongue-in-cheek, here is my take on their blogging style (don't worry this is a one-off ha ha)...

Outfit of the day

J. Crew leopard print shirt, Seven skinny jeans, vintage flourescent yellow belt, antique silver vesta (antique matchbox) on chunky chain, vintage pewter grey boots, Accessorise ring, Pylones lucky charms bracelet amongst others,
Ralph Lauren shades!



Thanks to Thibaut, my official photographer.

Comments