Three Today! ....

Happy Birthday darling Tatoum... she was indeed the Birthday Princess today, she wore a tutu skirt to the mall, running around telling people she was THREE :)  but sadly she was not on form for her party later on in the day, it was all a bit overwhelming I think.  After all her (and our) friends left she unwrapped her great presents and THEN said she wanted to play musical chairs!  Anyhow, today's post is dedicated to my lovely Boom Boom... Tatoum Soleil, born 1 May 2009 @ 1.38pm (New York time) at New York University Hospital.

Still in my tummy - determined to stay inside until my due date!

Bonny baby - one hour old

One year old

Two years old

My little fashionista in her skinny jeans - three years old :)
We love you Tatoum :)  Thank you for bringing so much soleil into my life...

Comments